SP12 week 5 questions was:
1. Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
- This summer me and my husband went to Norway for a holiday and it becama one of my favorites. It's also fun to stay at home with the family.
2. Where is one place you'd like to go?
- I'd like to see more Norway. Egypt would be great place to see too.
SP12 week 6 question was:
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday? Tell us about at time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without your knitting.
- I like to take something easy with me, because ti's hard to do something very complicated while travelling in a car.
I usually pack way too much with me! For a two days trip I take a bag full of yarns and needles. Most of them comes back just the way they were. I don't remember even one time that I didn't have enought to knit whit me. But I quess too much is better than not enoght! ;)