Sivut

lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2008

Secret Pal 13 questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I like natural fibers (wool, silk, alpaca, bamboo, cotton). I don't like mostly artificial yarns or yarns with efects or blingbling.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?

My needles and hooks should be in a plastic box, but mostly they are all over the house. I should find a better way to store them.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I have always liked to do crafts. My mother taught me when I was little. Now, I think I'm a intermediate knitter.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

Yes, I have wish list at Amazon. [Link]

5. What's your favorite scent?

I like soft flower-rich scents.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

I love chocolate but not the dark one.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

I like to make card with different techniques (3D for example). I would also like to do scrapbook to our boys of their childhood. I do some woodcrafts too. I have never tried spinnig.


8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

I like pop and rock music and I can listen to MP3.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?

I like colours from the nature. Brown, blue, green and red are my favourites. I don't like pastel colours.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I'm married and we have 2 lovely boys. Peetu is 5,5 and Leevi is 4 years old. We also have a small aquarium.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?

Yes, all of them.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

I like to knit mittens, scarfs, socks and childrens bullovers.

13. What are you knitting right now?

Mittens

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Yes, I'd love to!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

I prefer circular needles. I like to knitting Addi needles but I'm dreaming of Knit Picks Harmony needles.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

Yes, I have both of them.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?

few months

18. What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?

My favourite holidays are Christmas. I observe christmas (and my own birthday) ;)

19. Is there anything that you collect?

I collect yarns, knitting books/magazines and other knitting stuff.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

I have few finnish knitting magazing subscriptions. From here I can't buy Interweave Knits or Vogue Knitting. I have never read VK, but seeing IK few times and I like that.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

I'm always interested of new techniques.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

Yes, I'm a sock knitter. My shoe size is 39. From heel to toe is 24 cm or 9,4 inches.

23. When is your birthday?

December 21st, 1978

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?

Yes, I have an ID on Ravelry but I have been too lazy to put anything in there. Maybe someday.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hello, pal! I'm looking forward to spoiling you in SP 13!